Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with ASPUpload please

Status
Not open for further replies.

missangie

Technical User
Nov 3, 2002
Other than the reading I’ve done the last couple hours I have no experience with ASP. I need to create a form to allow visitors to my website to upload an image file & a few lines of text. I am using godaddy.com hosting (deluxe with ASP) and am supposed to have free ASPUpload installed. Demo 2 here - would be perfect if I could get it to work on my site. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. Could someone please let me know what changes I should have made to the script to get it to work. Or if that is even possible. I would be extremely grateful!
Thanks,
Angie

Thats the thing, I'm not getting any errors. It says that the file was successfully uploaded. However, the image doesn't show up on the second page & it doesn't seem to go to the folder on my server where I told it to.

i am not sure what you suggest you...without knowing the error...

where did you actually install this software...are you sure that the images are supposed to be stored in the place where you are assuming...

may be the images got stored somewhere else and you just need to set correct paths...

-DNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back