Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with a SWITCHBOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoowinn2009

Technical User
Feb 24, 2010
US
I had created a switchboard, and and item on my switchboard. The particular item on the switchboard is a form operation and the command is "Open form in edit mode" and it is pointed to that form. When I got out of the switchboard, and try to click on that item, it doesn't do anything.

Does anyone have any suggestion? Do I need to do anything to the properties in the event tab?

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!!

When you say you have a switchboard was it created with the wizard? does it use macros or vba? You need to post more information please

HTH << MaZeWorX >> "I have not failed I have only found ten thousand ways that don't work

I assume it uses VBA. I used the wizard to create the switchboard.

I had set my item to point to a report. When I click on that report name, then I got this error message.

This error occurs when an event has failed to run because Microsoft Office Access cannot evaluate the location of the logic for the event. For example, if the OnOpen property of a form is set to =[Field], this error occurs because Access expects a macro or event name to run when the event is fired.

On the event
OnCLICK =[HandleButtonClick]

I can't figure out how to write the syntaxe on the event.

Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back