Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with a rolling 6 mo. chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2

Technical User
Mar 1, 2001
US
I am using Crystal Reports 9 to create a monthly bar chart report. The chart needs to show 6 months of data, the current month and the previous 5 months for individuals in our group. Each individual will have their own chart. The data shown should be the average score the individual achieved for the month and in the same bar or another bar show the group average score. I have been successful in showing the average scores for the individual but do not know how to include the group results. At present I have 2 groups, Group 1 is based on the individual and group 2 is based on the date the score was submitted. A very crude example of what I want is shown below. In place of the numbers (4.83/4.87) there would be 2 bars or a single bar showing mult. values for each month. I just showed 5 months below because 6 months wouldn't fit in my crude example and the vertical IND and GRO indicates individual scores and Group scores respectively.

Results for Tom B.
Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar
5 4.92/4.91 4.94/4.92 4.91/4.91 4.89/4.92 4.90/4.91
4 I G I G I G I G I G
3 N R N R N R N R N R
2 D O D O D O D O D O

Does anyone know what I need to do to show the group values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back