Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with a "I3" phone system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bal777

Technical User
Jan 27, 2013
US
Hello,

I just started a new job with a company that is using an "I3" phone system. We would like to reach our long distance provider operator via 00. But when we dial it, it goes to the local operator. My background is with Nortel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck trying to find someone that actually knows the software, we had one and it was one to many. It is somewhere at the bottom of the sea, we had to call every time we needed something changed, and that wasn't even to the manufacture. It was the biggest piece of crap I have worked with. It was said if you had a up and coming company and you bought a I3 you were headed for the cellar

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

When you say "I3" are you referring to Interactive Intelligence? Been a while since I heard that name!

jeff moss

I may be able to help ya out here. What version of CIC are you running?

Yes Interactive Intelligence. We are currently using 3.0,however we are in the process of moving to 4.0 in the next few mo.

Look at your dialplan and see if you have an entry for 00, and if so, is 00 actually being sent or is one of the 0's being stripped. Are you sure that the carrier will take 00 for International Operator calls? PM me if you need screen shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back