Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help w c++ Assign, should be easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater

MIS
Apr 19, 2000
US
anyone want to help me w/ a C++ assn.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>email me and i'll mail you the .h and .cpp <br>files.<br><br><A HREF="mailto:Tater_is_pimp@yahoo.com">Tater_is_pimp@yahoo.com</A><br><br>The purpose of this assignment is to construct a basic binary search tree class as a subclass of a binary tree class.&nbsp;&nbsp;The Assign04 folder contains three files: BinaryTree.h, BinarySearchTree.h, and bst-test.cpp.&nbsp;&nbsp;Your task is to modify each of these files as described below.&nbsp;&nbsp;Be sure to include your name at the top of each file.<br>Each file contains comment boxes of the following form that indicate what you are to do and where in the code to do your work.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br> /*-------------------------¦<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;¦&nbsp;&nbsp;do something here&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;¦<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;¦-------------------------*/<br>BinaryTree.h<br>This file defines a template class for a generic binary tree.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>Your job is to add an inorder traversal function.<br>BinarySearchTree.h<br>This file defines a binary search tree as a subclass of a binary tree class.&nbsp;&nbsp;You have three tasks to complete in this file.<br>1.&nbsp;&nbsp;Write the code for the contains member function.<br>2.&nbsp;&nbsp;Write the code for the insert member function.<br>3.&nbsp;&nbsp;Write the code for the remove member function.<br>bsp-test.cpp<br>This file is a simple driver to test the binary search tree.&nbsp;&nbsp;You have two tasks.<br>1.&nbsp;&nbsp;Instantiate a binary search tree named charTree.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Each node of charTree is to contain a single character.<br>2.&nbsp;&nbsp;Complete the logic for actions A, D, ?, and L.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;In each case, your main task is to invoke the appropriate member function from charTree.<br><br>Turn in:<br>The files BinaryTree.h, BinarySearchTree.h, and bst-test.h. The files may be turned in using the CITE server or Course-Info.<br>The attached grade sheet, followed by a printed copy of the requested files, in the order.<br><br>Software Engineering Note<br>Normally, each node of a binary tree will contain a record structure instead of a single character.&nbsp;&nbsp;This means that the &lt; operator cannot be used to compare nodes.&nbsp;&nbsp;The application programmer will have to provide a comparison function as well as a visit function.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>

No offense but you do understand we dont do the work for you, have you least setup the way you are going to do this into parts, or perhaps even looked at the project itself?<br>(rather than giving us the assignment and saying &quot;help&quot; me, you could least as questions about part of the assignment that would help you get it finished) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back