Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphtg

IS-IT--Management
Mar 10, 2004
US
i have a mas 90 problem. when i open the daily transaction register under AR and hit preview it comes up when i close it it says unable to update g/l transactions while a g/l report is being printed. i have shut down and restarted the computer and mas 90. if anyone can help please do or if you know someone i can contact.
thank you for your help
ralph

Turn mas on, select file, then master console. Find out who has a g/l module open.

Most likely someone is sitting with an open session. Find out, then punch them in the head.

If that doesn't work, then I dunno.

ChaZ

Ascii dumb question, get a dumb Ansi

Had the same problem not too long ago. I had to go into "Data file maintenance" and edit a field. When mas90 prints it puts a flag in file that says it's printing and if for some reason it doesn't erase that flag it thinks it's printing. I'll look through my notes tomorrow and let you know exactly what I did.

Randy

In MAS 90, go to the file menu, choose run, and type GLWSJA and hit ok. This is a hidden program to take care of this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back