Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help please. Paging issues. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyTelecom

Programmer
Aug 22, 2015
US
Using analog extension port and Bogen WMT-1A to a pagepac. Was told by Bogen I need a UTI-1. Is this correct? I did hook up the WMT unit and don't get a busy, but I hear nothing through horn. Thanks!

Is the pagepac a modular connection for the input? A lot of pagepac equipment need the audio on the Green/Red and a contact closure on the Black/Yellow. If you're not using BGM, you may be able to just strap Black to Yellow

Thank you Tommy. Used a Viking RAD unit, connected analog extension port to the "phone in" and the 600ohm out to the PagePac 6. I did need to short out the black/yellow pairs to function. Then programmed a DSS button "dial ICM page" for that extension. Works like a charm! I will remember this procedure for future installs, what a relief. Once again, much appreciate ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back