Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help on IP600

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcopini

Instructor
Nov 22, 2001
NL
Anyone,

I've had a couple of Installation&Maintence courses on the IP600 on Windows NT with Definity Rel. 9.
Since IP600 now runs on W2K with ACP Rel.10, I'm quite lost on all the ugly details the combination of Definity and Windows brought up.
Could anyone tell me about new knows issues, maintenance procedures etc? Are all those nasty NT-problems solved with IP600 on W2K??? I could download all the docs and I will, but I'm anxious to hear about practical stuff you guys actually encountered during I&M...
Hope 2 hear!

Thanks in advance,
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

I am curious, what nasty NT problems have you encountered, We have an IP600 and have had alot of problems with it, just wondering if we are the only ones

thanks

to the best of my knowledge, here's some pointers:

the dreaded reboot issue doesn't seem to affect ip600 r10
no persistent telnet issues
pcAnywhere is replaced with terminal services

To be honest I have more experience with ip600 r9.5, but quite frankly I haven't run across any recurring r10 issues.
I think ip600 is now the S8600 or something like that now
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back