Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help on flash or link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPE

Technical User
Aug 27, 2002
US
This is my problem, I have MICS 5.0 and ASM for 8 analog station. every thing works fine, but if we want to use any of the analog ports to forward the calls to another set, the flash or link doesn't work.I can make and receive calls I mean the analog port works, ok
but we can't do eny of the ata features.
I tray lift hanset, (dial tone), then flash (no dilatone) then 4 or *4 (and dial tone again) ,and if you enter the digits for the station to be forwarded ,say 213, it will call that station it doesn't wait for the number to be forward, no matter what you dial after flash it will take the firts two digits and give you dial tone back.
I replace the stl phone,use another port, but no luck,

the object of this is because this analog station are in a hunt group and I will like to forward to another station if no one is on it. because the DND feature doesn't work on ATA
Thaks in advice

You could try FNA in programming and set the ring cycle to 1. At least this would work.

PhM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back