Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help Needed!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

capcom

MIS
Dec 20, 2000
US
To all,

I am using Harbinger TrustedLink Windows V5.1. One of our trading partner is Chrysler. I have a problem regarding a new Chrysler ASN requirement. The ASN form that we are currently using is "CHRY-ASN SINGLE DIST V2040CHRY 980421". Now Chrysler wants to add new information to the ASN regarding returnable container. Effectively, this means adding a new segment of the form
LIN~~RC~<part number>
SN1~~<# of count>~EA~<YTD # of count>

The problem is that Harbinger does not have an updated ASN form that can take care of this. Although I have submitted a forms request in their web site, from my colleague's experience this would take an unknown amount of time before you even get a response. Now the Chrysler's dead line is looming (Jan, 2001) and I have no options. I am sure we are not the only company who uses Harbinger TLW and who also trades with Chrysler. Does anyone out there knows what to do?? Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Regards.

J Meehan

Kjonnnnn,

No we do not. What is the connection??

Regards,

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back