Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help needed with MATRA/NORTEL ADS300

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxIO

Systems Engineer
Nov 27, 2019
FI
Hi!
I have a NORTEL / MATRA 6501 RM PBX with ADS300 power supply. I have had issues with the PBX since I got it as it has been hard to find information about the PBX. Now I have this problem with the PSU: in the manuals I have been able to find the operating voltages: -48 V, +5 V, -5 V, +12 V, -12 V. I have tested the outputs of ADS300 and the readings are off the charts. I was able to measure +51V and -51V, but the voltages fluctuate between 0V and 51V (I think the PSU turns off as the LEDs blink too in sync with the voltage drops and I can hear the transformer going off). What I would need in order to get forward? Any documentation about the ADS300 or any other advice you can give me. Info/PDF manuals/anything about ADS100 or ADS200 is also appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Marx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back