Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help NEEDED TO CONNECT MYSQL USING DREAMWEAVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

khopdi

Technical User
Apr 6, 2010
SA
Hi guyz how are you all....
well i just need some help in dreamweaver...
I just created an application in dreamweaver cs4 using php and mysql....first i made an mysql connection using apache in my computer on local host...everything worked fine....now when i have completed making my application i tried connecting MYSQL on the server side...but failed manytimes...is say an UNIDENTIFIED ERROR OCCURED....please help...this is my first application so i am a bit weak in connecting to wid online server provided my the hosting site....
waitin for the solutions....:)

make sure you have changed the location from localhost to the address of your server's dbase.

also double check the username and password.

-this error CAN also occur because your site setup is incorrect - you have to go into your site setup and change from localhost to the server information

Darryn Cooke
| The New Orange County Graphic designer and Marketing and Advertising Consultant
| Marketing and Advertising blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back