Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help modifying report with Crystal Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradia

Technical User
Jun 29, 2004
CA
I'm very new to Crystal and Simply accounting though I have created a number of reports and databases in Access.

I'm trying to create a report for Simply Accounting that combines the Customer Statement with detailed invoice information.

So I started out by trying to modify an existing report. However, I can't for the life of me figure out which tables I should be adding or if I'm even trying to add the data from the correct source.

When I open the Simply Accounting report and go to Databases and try to add a table - I see that there are a bunch of CSV tables that the report is based on. However, I can't seem to find where these tables are in order to add the Invoice Detail tables.

Anyway... this is a very vague question so I appologise. Maybe someone can just point me towards a good help source. Basically I need to talk to Crystal/Simply Accounting expert for about 15 minutes and then I think I'd be able to hack my way through the rest of it.

Thanks for any help that comes my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back