Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help! Meeting Request Issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator10

MIS
Apr 17, 2003
US
Hi all! I have a very strange problem going on right now. Moved to 2000 Exch. this past weekend. Running prettty smooth except for a couple of things. We have a admintrative assistant who is a delegate to all the managers in our Org., around 15 or so. She has access to all of their calendars so she can set up meetings for them. The problem is, she send a meeting request to one user and when they reply, it goes to about 15 other people. I've checked all the normal things like unchecking the box to send meeting requests and responses to my delegates. This happens everytime she set up a meeting on someones behalf. The reply, no matter who from, always goes back to the same people. Anybody have any ideas? I'm sure it has something to do with client who is sending requests but I just don't know where else to look. Any help is greatly appreciated. Management wants answers so the HEAT is on. Thanks all!!!

John

Read Thread thread858-587723

"In space, nobody can hear you click..."

A "shot in the dark": You might also check thread10-484838 (although in the Exchange 5.5 forum) for a similar sounding situation involving multiple e-mails and e-mail groups. If the same 15 managers who have delegated to the assistant are the ones receiving the responses sent to just one, the managers and assistant just might be in multiple or overlapping groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back