Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP - ipLDK-20 place no answer calls on hold automatically after xx seconds or x rings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasca

Technical User
Apr 13, 2015
IT
Hi,
I have a ipLDK-20 and I would like the "no answer calls" are placed on hold automatically after xx seconds or x rings.
I tried to create a ring group 620 Pickup ON PGM190 620/191 with the stations 11 14 15 16 and music source = 5 but nothing happens.
I tried adding a Preset call forward PGM121 the station 11 as HUNT value 620, still nothing ...

Maybe I'm wrong way?

Thank you all for help.
Nasca

hello nasca.
i dont think this is a supported feature, however you could set group overflow to a system greeting providing the caller with options to continue to hold by dialling a digit (disa) then use ccr table to route caller back to group 620, is this what you are trying to acheive?

Hi,

Unfortunately the task you are trying to achieve is not possible. The LDK series system can't place calls on hold.
The caller will hear the ringback tone when they call in and are routed in G620. If all stations are busy, then you would hear music from the assigned source. Otherwise, the system, nor auto-attendant / VMIB can't put calls on hold for you after a period of time

Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back