Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help in panasonic tda100 trunk hunting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2014

Technical User
Mar 17, 2017
PH
Hi, I'am using panasonic tda100 with trunklines 851-6666 and 851-2341 respectively, the pilot number is 851-6666
and 851-2341 is the auxiliary. What i want to do is to distribute all the incoming calls from the trunk line to the operator extension (101) and
if the operator is busy or no answer the call will go the extension that I want to assign. The two CO incoming lines is configured as;

TRG = 1

Line Hunting order = High-> Low

DIL table & port Settings -> Distribution Method = DIl to the operator's extension number (101)

Extension -> wired Extension ->Extension Settings
Main -> Intercept Destination = 123 (extension number I want to assign if the operator is busy or no answer)

Is there anything that I miss to configure? right now it does work what i want to be. Your inputs are highly appreciated! Thank you in Advance!
Please see attached pictures for more details.

Capture1_fzdnvs.jpg

Capture2_vexspp.jpg

Capture3_czxbnc.jpg

Capture4_oku11g.jpg

Capture5_r5apxt.jpg

look at groups, dil to group 601 and put 101 in as immediate and 123 as delayed ring or set group to priority hunt so it will ring second phone if first is busy and set timer for no answer if you want it to go to second phone if 101 does not answer

I'll try to used group and see what happens? Anyway I'm still verifying from our telecom company if the trunk hunting is enable in our trunk lines as of now I have not receive any feedback yet. I got one more question, is the CO line(trunk line) I have will work if I attached two analog telephones? Just to verify and confirm if trunk hunting is working and the problem is on my pabx configuration? Thanks!

Yes it would. Take one off hook and the other one should ring. Then swap which is on hook and which is off hook and the other phon should ring when you call the main number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back