Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help in changing INT in LD 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogJeff

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
US
I have removed a ran rout that we no longer need. Now I need to change the ran rout that CTVN in LD 15 is pointed to a new source. I have tryed the other ran rout we have and music sources and can not make the change @ the RANR prompt. I get SCH0406 err code every time. The Old ran rout was 52 and I need to change to Ran 21 or 22. Whats the secret to changing this.

This is where I'm at.

REQ: chg
TYPE: int
TYPE INT_DATA
CUST 0
ACCD
CTVN ran ran ran ran
RANR

Thanks

Jeff

DO I have to point it to a ran rout? Is there a way to point it to say a music source?

Thanks

Jeff

is it acd now? because then you can point it there in LD 23

ok then, have you looked at the RDB for the route that you want to change the rans on??

Yes and I have no RAN to point to. Does this have to point to a RAN in order to work?

in the route, there is a MUS prompt say yes and the next prompt is MRT, for the music route number, that'll get you the music.

CTVN = call to vacant number

RANR = Intercept Recorded Announcement Route number

like " you have just dialed a number that is not in use, please hang up and try your call again, this is a recording....

I appreciate everyones input. We decided to rebuild the RAN Rout back.

Thanks

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back