Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help identify this type of 110 block

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc0mn00b

Systems Engineer
Jan 20, 2018
US
I've never seen this type of block. I've spent hours looking online with different search terms and have come up with nothing. The only thing I found was this auction site with "sold" items and with no way to contact the seller:
The blocks have clear P-touch type labels: "AT&T 110TB 1-50" and "95-OH-05 4". I can only assume that the "110TB" stands for Test Block as the center row of brass clips look like they're for testing.

Ultimately, I'd like to find the test clip that goes to these blocks.

110TB_qrhvjg.jpg
110TB_closeup_y6u081.jpg
110TB_wired_g2dlyr.jpg
110TB_wired2_ercjv0.jpg

Thanks, Dexman.
I looked for old Definity install docs and pics online.
Found none using this type of 110 block. All used standard 110, 66, bix, and krone.

I'll keep looking.

I found a few references and prices when I googled "110TB1-50". The one result from Anixter looks like it comes with a test cable: Link

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4, Xpressions, Contact Center

Thanks, LoPath. The link shows this block described as a Disconnect Block. This is the first time I've seen it referred to as that.
I emailed Anixter to see if they sell the test cable.

I appreciate your help.

try searching for systimax

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

A few days after my last reply, I found a pdf for this particular block. It looks like Commscope discontinued it several years ago.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back