Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help Identify a part on a M7310 or M7324 Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry419

IS-IT--Management
Jan 26, 2011
US
What is the little gray plastic piece found inside the Base Stand of Norstar/Nortel/Avaya M7310 and M7324 phones. It's left in the base unless phone is wall mounted and it is then moved to the receiver hangup area to keep the receiver in the holder. I would like to know what that part is called. I am missing several of them. They break or 2 legged animals remove them. I expect it will be a hunt to find some but even harder if I do not know the part number or what it is actually called. Thanks.

Right then, happy hunting!

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I find that when I am at a customer's site that needs one they tend to have a lot of phones that are not wall mounted and I take from the bases on those ones to replace the wall mounted phones that are missing the hook switch clips.

I have dozens of those things.

On the old NEC DS2000, you had to buy the handset clip separately!!!! !@#$%^&*!

Thanks all. I found some. The technical term for the part is called "Wall Clip" ....... How original. hahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back