Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help, i need to change a store from zone on EM and on the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrmd

Programmer
Aug 19, 2013
MX
We have 3 zones on EM, i want to change a store from zone. I did it on Micros Enterprise Configuration utility, under [Store Setup - Stores - (right click over the store and Edit Store) on the tab of Store Groups i selected the zone that i want this store belongs (from zone 1 to zone 2)]. I made changes to a price of an item, and when i generate a package of this store on deploy button, and i use the packageviewer utility i noticed that the info is generated ok, with the correct zone asociation, so far so good. When deploy the package on the store, the price do not change, it stills having the older price. When i review the info of that item, the price tier belongs to zone 1. I do not know how to make the change on the store, i did it on EM, but i do not know how to do it on the store. It could be something simple, but i am already lost and desperate.
We have Micros 3700, 5.9 versión, running on Micros Xp ServicePack 3.
We have an EM server with 10 stores, actually all stores are on zone 1, but we want to separate them on 2 zones.

Anything help is welcome.
Thanks in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back