Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help files and typing on a path - 2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lola2001

Technical User
Jun 11, 2003
CA
2 problems. First one is that when I click on HELP, I get a message telling me that Illustrator can't find help.html in the specified path. I checked the path and they are all there. I can view the help files from explorer if I follow the path where Illustrator can't find the help files. Is there some way to change the help file location or at least check it?

2nd question: Typing along a path. How do I get the type to appear on the bottom of the path instead of the top? Just can't figure it out. Thanks.

I'm not sure about the help file... maybe double-check you haven't renamed any folders after installing.

Type on a path, use the direct selection tool and drag the 'I' bar at the start of the text down below the path and the text should follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back