Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help external call transfer does not work with SIP trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmlillo

Technical User
Mar 4, 2003
I have two system (CS1000 Rsl 4.50W)inter-conetected with SIP trunk.
If one user make a external call and after try to other user on the other site is not able to completed the transfer,
please any body know a work around for this in other machine with H323 trunk there is not problem, it is look a SIP trunk fail.

can you do that same transfer tdm/tdm? are the sip routes internal or external according to the route?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

HI John.
I only have IP device, One site is a CS1000M MG with external DID trunk to a public exchange and TIE SIP trunk to private network, the other site is a CS1000E plus CS1000T , CS1000E only have TIE SIP trunk and CS1000T have both TIE SIP trunk and External DID trunk,
The problem is the same in both end if I Make a external call and after I want to transfer across the SIP trunk and can not completed the transfer.

Hi, I have the same problem over Rls 4.00T

Are all patches up to date?
SIP trunks are still not fully MCDN integrated, Nortel says.
Do you have any H323 trunk also to compare if the both trunk have the same fault?

The patche are the recommended ones by Nortel
Only have a SIP trunk between two C.Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back