Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP!!! Creating a full screen mode pdf in indesign

Status
Not open for further replies.

budgen

Technical User
Jan 16, 2007
GB
I'm having some problems creating an ebook pdf presentation which when opened switches to full screen mode and viewed at 150%. I can get the first page to work in acrobat at 150% in full screen mode but the other pages don't seem to inherit the same concept.

Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong in indesign with my button anchor hyperlinks. Where am I going wrong?

Really need some help! ANYONE PLEASE

P

This is something I've had trouble with as well. The answer should be in the Hyperlink Destination dialog under the Zoom Setting menu. I get inconsistent results and apparently, I'm not the only one: from Real World InDesign CS:

"Inherit Zoom leaves the reader's magnification settings alone...Fixed is supposed to remember the zoom setting in InDesign when you created the hyperlink destination, but it currently seems to produce the same effect as Inherit Zoom."

From that, I would make sure your zoom setting is set at 150% when you create the destination. I find it confusing at times and chalk it up to my dumb luck when it actually works!

Have you tried opening the PDF in Acrobat, then (on a Mac) going File>Document Properties>Initial View>Magnification and changing the setting there to 150%? Once you have set the right size, go Save As and resave the PDF file. Next time you open it it will open to your new settings.

Unfortunately I've tried that. Thanks for your help though. Doesn't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back