Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP.. :( Call pilot 150 w/MICS 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWHLLC

Technical User
Jan 24, 2007
US
My office has the above mentioned phone answering system. I have just been asked to change the outgoing message boxes. I have no idea how to do this.I have no passwords or anything. How do I reset the administrative password and update the outgoing message? Also I need to know how to delete names from the company directory. This is driving me nuts :(

AWHLLC

Since you mentioned that you know nothing about the system you may want to take a course at Global Knowledge or find a vender in your area that is familiar with what you want. There are many ways that messages could be set up (through Application Builder, in a mailbox, etc...) so with out knowing your system setup it would difficult to walk you through the process.... your vender should be able to change the Admin one for ya, or make you an Admin user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back