Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help-Avaya understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahsood

MIS
Jun 28, 2009
PK
Hi all, I am starting to learn avaya PBX. The avaya site has lot of document and i am unable to understand where to starts. Can some body point me right direction. I am an experience Nortel tech and starting avaya. Or if could somebody sent me some plain documents to start learning avaya. I will be thankful.
teem69@msn.com

mahsood first off welcome to the Avaya forum. Pretty much anything on the Avaya side you can find here. Several ways of doing that is to do a search at the top of the page for whatever you are looking for. Odds are its been covered in another thread. Also be sure to look at the FAQ section. A lot of our members have taken time to post things that will help others in there.

This one
faq690-6418

Would be a good place to start. It covers all the basics. Should you ever have anything specific you need help with feel free to post. We have a lot of great Avaya tech's here.

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back