Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help adding a field to a current report

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorii

Technical User
Jan 3, 2006
US
I have a program that I've been using to calculate totals for customer repairs. I'm having trouble adding a total labor field to an existing report. I also have a problem trying to set up 3 fields on one of my forms so that I can use a drop down list for the first dropdown box(Part Number) then the description and unit price showing in the 2nd and 3rd boxes coinciding with the 1st box. I'm also having trouble trying to set up an inventory where when I use a part, it is subtracted form total parts and I can make out a report on it. I've been trying to get other people to assist me due to the fact that I am a total novice to Access VBA. I can send a copy of my database if someone would consider helping me solve my problems. It wqill make more sense if someone had a chance to look at what I've got.I need an expert badly.

Well, you probably won't find one in this forum! MTS is about handing interactions between multiple clients of a given object. Your topic has to do with Access reports and Access forms.

Suppose you first research the existing posts in forum703 (Access reports) and forum702 (Access forms), and if you can't find answers to your questions (which are pretty basic), then post your reports question in the reports forum and your forms question in the forms forum.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back