Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help! about MAP5

Status
Not open for further replies.

haiqi

MIS
Apr 12, 2004
CN
when i setup MAP5,for backup.

insert tape to backup successful,but how can i take out the tape, there is any hardware can help me to take it out. what can i do?

thanks so much!

There must be the button, that you can PUSH to take it out.

On my Map5s all I do after the backup is pull out the tape, there is no release button.

ON some Map5 u press on the door and it falls open and the tape slides out so u can grab it. Don't do it when the tape is being accessed though.

Da-vi'do

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u.

thank you,
are you meam i could force pull out tape after backup successful???

U don't force the tape out. When the tape is not being written or read from, then u can push in on the door and then the door flops open.

Da-vi'do

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u.

orypecos: thanks,but how can i do????

Once the door is open and you see the tape, just push and release on the tape and it should just pop out. To insert new tape, just reverse order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back