Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help about flare code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rups21

IS-IT--Management
Jul 13, 2002
IN
Hi all,
I am going to upgrade my storagetek disk array flare code connected to hp system.
I will be greateful if you can provide me the steps and link from where i can download the latest flare code.
Regards
rupesh

Man i'm with you,

I've searched EVERYWHERE for some clue on managment software, and more importantly the utility for doing the "NetROM download" of the new flare codes to the CLARiiON FC5400/FC500....

I know the software is called ArrayGUIde. and there was a DASSMGR version for some older arrays....

But I haven't been able to find it yet... ;(

If anyone can help us, it would be much appreciated/rewarded ;)

If StorageTek is another name for Clarion, then you need the Navisphere for the newer arrays (FC series) and Dassmgr for the older series drives. Both the programs and the flare are available to EMC contract customers. You just need to call the support number and ask for what you need. Storagetek's website may be a better place to seek the info if it is indeed a StorageTek device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back