Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetotaro

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2003
US
No question here, just introducing myself.

Hello, I am new to the NEC product and am actually a data guy getting into telephony. I am certified on the 3com NBX systems and am pursuing IPK and 2000 certs. I think this could be a great place to learn and share about the NEC systems. So far I havent been able to find any venues like this forum. I look forward to participating.

Thanks,
Steve

Hey,
Lesson number 1:
NEC commonly stands for "Never Enough Confusion"
Feel free to quote me on that
Good Luck

Jerry Pannell
techs@sclb.com

I have a bunch of 'em as a do all tech with a water and power utillity, (component level trouble shooting to pouring concrete, well almost) phones are my favorite part of the job, probably because it's only 2 to 5 percent of the job, and I keep the swithrooms at 65 degrees....there are lots of things NEC stands for: not even close, never ever correct, not enough cash, not engineered correctly, and lots more!! I just heard about this forum this last week myself, thanks to a new patron of

..... Sara's Kitchen ......

Hope you see this message, I was front row left (your left) and learned a lot!! I like the 2kstuff also!!!! Thanks for the tips!!! R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back