Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello to all from new member and... Query about a DX150R

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanD1959

Technical User
Dec 25, 2016
GB
Hello All,

I have become the "custodian" of a single module DX150R. I have not been able to talk to it yet, so have not seen the header. It uses RISC-CPU and UPI. Looking at my documentation and course-notes it would seem to suggest that as it is not using a system-card, it is likely to be 6.3 s/w or 7.0 s/w. I have the docs for a system-card DXR (which has a different V24 / LAN filter), I cannot find my manuals / CD docs I had for the earlier DXRs.
My problem being that I do not have the 19" rack input/output panel that carries all the various sockets that is plugged into the V24 / LAN filter.

Do any of you have the individual pin-out details of the 3-module Berg connector on the V24 / LAN filter please ? I could then hopefully make-up a lead to suit while I look around for the actual panel. I have already had my "interfaker" out trying to use the V24 box from an iSDX-S and have not had any luck.

Any information much appreciated. Thank you.

Ian.

I have now got the relevant V24 box and have successfully accessed this 7.1.005 DXR.

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back