Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello, I'm trying to build up a

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickss

Technical User
Nov 11, 2003
IT
Hello,

I'm trying to build up a report about the mean number of agent logged during the workday per interval of an hour.
I've found that the total login time measured by the eAgentLoginStat in a period of 15 minutes is 3203 sec while it is equal to 4103 seconds on the iSkillsetStat.TotalStaffedTime. The difference is 900 sec, that is one agent logged in for all the interval. We had had 4 agents logged during that interval so the right value seems to be the one measured on the eAgentLoginStat (3203/900=3.56 while 4103/900=4.56).
Why this difference? Is my calculation correct?

Thanks in advance

ooooops, I'm sorry!!!

I have forgotten the Subject.

Forgive me

By me experience the total login time measured by the iAgentPerformanceStat/AgentLoginTime and iSkillsetStat/TotalStaffedTime should be identical. If there are differences, usually we have forgotten to add some agent (s) in the report. Are you sure that you add all Agents who have skillset assigned ?

SCh

I'm trying to build a similar report with calls offered, answered, abandoned, service level and staffing by half hour interval. I have everything else working except the staffing part. I can't it to match the known number of agents signed in. Has anyone built a similar report?

Lenana.
PS:I'm willing to share/swap reports

To SashaChris: yes, I'm pretty sure that I considered all the agents. Just another thing: the iSkillsetStat.ActiveTime is always equal to 900. Have we to add this time? The strange thing is that in certain cases the iSkillsetStat.TotalStaffedTime is correct! I don't understand why.

To Lenana: It seems we have nearly the same problem. I'm using MS Excel to build my report.

mickss

Your Skillset Active Time is OK !
It means that at least 1 Agent is logged in the skillset (skillset is in service).
It seems like 1 agent is missing in your AgentPerformanceStats - but if you are sure ...
I have no idea for this moment :eek:(

mickss:

Without seeing the actual formula you build, it is hard to tell. It seems you are comparing apple to orange.

eAgentLoginStat gives the login time per agent. iSkillset.stafftime gives the number of agent's login time in each skill set. If you have only 1 agent but that agent has assigned to 2 skillsets, the eAgentLoginStat will give a login time of 900 seconds (in one interval) while the sum of iskillset.stafftime (if include all skillsets) will be 1800 seconds in each interval.

Lenana:
If you are linking the SkillsetStat with ApplicationStat, be careful about the skillset staff time. On top of the above skillset staff time explaination, each skillset staff time will change when an multi-skill agent answer the call. If the first call, an agent is handling skillset 1 while the 2nd call is answering skillset 2. Skillset 1 staff time will accumulate the staff time up until the agent answer the skillset 2. After that, skillset 2 staff time will start accummulating. It is really complicated to track agent login and worktime and compare with skillset staff time.
I assume your logon agent will not idle all the time in an half hour range, I have used crystal report to list all agent that have received at least 1 skillset call in an hour range, and distinct count the number of agent login. This gives an idea how many agents has been receiving the skillset calls in an hour. But the information may be inflated because even if one agent login for 5 minutes in that hour, and has received 1 skillset call, it is still count as one agent (disregarding the total duration of work time).

Really interesting, infact we have two agents assigned with two skillsets.
The strange thing is that the query on iSkillsetStat searches for the TotalStaffedTime for a certain Skillset, not for all. Moreover, no multiskill agent were logged in that interval.
The query is: "SELECT Timestamp, Skillset, ActiveTime, TotalStaffedTime FROM blue.dbo.iSkillsetStat iSkillsetStat WHERE Skillset='MY_SKILLSET')...".

Thanks

mickss

mickss:
I'm using Crystal Reports 8.5 but I'm not having much luck with the Average Staff values. Is it working in excel?

Lenana (lenken@myrealbox.com)

Mickss:

SaShaChris is right that your report seems to include one more agent.

Is your supervisor also have the skillset assigned?
If so, have you include the supervisor ID when running the Agent Login report?

I shall suggest you to run a modified Symposium report
config - Skillset Properties
filtering only the skillset ID that you run your skillset report. This will give you a list of all agent ID that has assigned that skillset. Compare this report with your Agent Login report to see if you can find out that missing agent.

I have discovered that one agent had not logged off the day before, so the results of the report were not correct.
Now the sum of iAgentPerformanceStat.LoggedInTime in each interval is equal to the iSkillsetStat.TotalStaffedTime and to the time measured by the eAgentLoginStat.EventType.

Lenana: Now it works!

Thanks everybody for your help

mickss

P.S. In Symposium is there a way to force logoff after a certain period of inactivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back