Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello..I took over the phone system 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabbo

Technical User
Sep 10, 2019
US
Hello..I took over the phone system issues. I have to change the night message on the VM, and the admin password to get into the messaging system is no longer 123456. Someone changed it. How can I get into the system?

What do you have? Partner Mail VS, Partner Messaging, Big white PC mail? What is the extension that you dial, before you put in the password?

The system is a Merlin Magix, 4.0

Sabbo - we can't post backdoor password in the public forum, and there is no IM available on this site.
If you google me, you will find my website, which has contact information for me.

Confirm that the voicemail card is Merlin Messaging, and not 007 Merlin Mail (yeah I know, but I've seen Magix processors in Legend cabinets). If you contact me and can verify who you are, and that you have authority, as well as a phone number that I can call to access your system, I can reset the password for you remotely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back