Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

maczen

Instructor
Apr 12, 2008
US
Hello Guys,

I am back. I just wanted to drop in and Spam the forum real quick like.

I am working on the CCNA Wireless now so any info there will be greatly appreciated. I am also looking at the ENcE certification (computer/network forensics utilizing the enCase software). Apparently, if you can justify 12 months of forensics experience you can negate the necessity for the Forensics II & EnCE Prep courses. NICE! Since they run in the $1000's!

I am thinking that I will compliment my Cisco certs with non-Cisco security related certifications! So I will sit the wireless then a non-Cisco (possibly EnCE) then the voice followed by either a Juniper (JNCIA-***), Check Point (CCSA), CISSP or C|EH, GIAC certs!

Eventually the goal is CCSP as far as Cisco goes but that is after obtaining all of the associate level certs! I have; however, decided that security is where my interest lies!

Now, what's new? Remember, I have been out of the mix for the last five months so anything is game! New software, news, this & that! I look forward to hearing from the old crew! Later guys!

B Haines
CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Welcome back.

Vyatta is kinda fun to play with...:)

/

tim@tim-laptop ~ $ sudo apt-get install windows
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package windows...Thank Goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back