Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

headset that doesn't require lifter for 5410/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

superjett

MIS
Jun 18, 2004
US
We just had IPO installed on Friday and I'm hoping to get away from handset lifters with the new phones. Is it possible? We have Plantronics CS50's and were using the lifters on our old M3904's but like always they're a pain to keep attached/working properly. Also, most users really like how vertical the new sets go and I don't think a lifter would work very well in that position.

What can you recommend? Wireless, no pc/bluetooth connectivity needed, but I need them to ring in the headset so when the users are away from their office they know a call is coming in and can answer it.

Also the Jabra EHS Adapter for Avaya Phones (EHS1) work.
You need one end in the headset and the other end in the EU24 port on the bottom of the phone.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Avaya AWH 65+ or 75+ are the avaya equivalent of the CS60 and CS70. they work a treat on the electonic hookswitch.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back