Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

headset for boiler plant

Status
Not open for further replies.

macphoneguy

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2002
US
is there a recommendation for a headset to go with a cordless phone in a Boiler Plant aka a noisey environment

David Clark makes the best headsets for noisy environments IMHO. Don't know what kind of connection you have there, but they have a bunch of adapters, perhaps this one?

C6253 Cell Phone Adapter Cord
Part No. 40918G-12
Four conductor 3.5mm plug adapter cord for H6200-M headsets. Works with Blackberry, iPhone, Droid

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

thank you for the prompt message
I will take a look and see if it fits the bill for what the customer wants

I always recommend to the customer which models are best and let them purchase directly. Avoids any returns due to "I don't like that way it messes up my hair." and such.

lol PS
I am with you and do the same.
Not worth the effort and time and BS.
Never had a client not like the idea of dealing with them directly and the top guns have great support.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back