Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Having trouble converting to MDE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanleurth

Programmer
Sep 1, 2001
US
Hi happy programmers,

I have been trying to convert my database to a MDE. The problem is that if I go into the option to disable menus and toolbar and then change my mind, I can't go back to change the menu options because I already disable the menus.

So, my question is;
How can I just make my customized menu available and that's it. No full menus, no database window, no standard menu.

Please, I have tried to make this modifications many times and it is driving nuts. Perhaps, I hi on sugar with all the free candy I got ... Happy Halloween

Thanks in advance,

V.

From the Help File

ShowToolbar Action
You can use the ShowToolbar action to display or hide a built-in toolbar or a custom toolbar. You can display a built-in toolbar in all Microsoft Access windows or just the view in which the toolbar is normally displayed (for example, the Form View toolbar in Form view).

Note The ShowToolbar action affects only toolbars, not menu bars or shortcut menus.

Sam_F
"90% of the problem is asking the right question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back