Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Having Problems with Games loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

forget

Technical User
Apr 22, 2003
US
My Wifes Computer is a Compaq 7471 with 384 Ram.
Problem when She Loads Game called pogo.com and Game called sweet Tooth it Never Finnishes Loading. It Worked Fine 2 weeks ago. Please Help

Could you provide more details please. Eg, has anything changed/happened (hardware/software added/removed, virus, major crash) since it worked? Do you get any error messages when these games are trying to load? Any other problems with machine?

Wolluf, nothing has Changed, I re downloaded windows 98 se thinking i had a file missing but to no avail. I do not get an error message just a blank screen that says game loading but never loads just times out.

Just curious, but, how long did the games take to normally load 2 weeks ago, and how long are you waiting now?

I have experienced this and usually do two things:
1. Run my Windows Washer software to clean up the hard drive
2. Do a hard boot (power off completely and then reboot)

The problem then resolves itself.

Code:
select * from Life where Brain is not null
Consultant/Custom Forms & PL/SQL - Oracle 8.1.7 - Windows 2000
[sup]When posting code, please use TGML for readability. Thanks![sup]

How Can I Find Out If I Have Any Pop Up Blockers On my System. It Still want Let My Games Open But Does Everything Else Well.

How Can I Find Out which Firewall is Stopping My Games From Loading? I Checked all Programs That are Listed and Cannot Find Any Listed But all My Games Want Load and Time Out.

fyi pogo i know for sure is full of ads and probably spyware, everytime my daughter goes to pogo it takes me a lot longer to clean up my pc. you should use pop up stoppers, spyware removal and hd cleaner and cookie and cache removal tools.

Killowhat,I can't get Pogo Games To Open. I can Get Site to Open but Not Games. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back