Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

having problems..please look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2000
US
I am having problems with the text images using transparent backgrounds. I am using photoshop 6 and I am not able to save a good quality .gif Please take a look and let me know what I can do. Thanks

there are two ways you can get rid of the white jaggies on your text one is to take off all anti-aliasing. This will take the smoothness off your text.

You could look for a colour that is mid way in your background. BEBBB2 is that closest that I can find. Web safe ones that are close are CCCCCC and 999999 these are too light or too dark but are worth a try.

hope this helps.

(the anti-aliasing properties are on the top menu bar when you have the text selected)
Manic
-----------------------------
I've broken it again !!
-----------------------------
lee.gale@virgin.net

if it is just that text your using try saving it as a .png file..get alot better look from that..file size will increase a little but maybe not much to worry about...

worth a shot..
e.gif

carlsatterwhite@endangeredgraphics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back