Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Have you ever seen such a creature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapper

Programmer
Apr 16, 2003
US
Have you ever seen such a creature?

We need a special telephone set or some kind of setup that has:

1. Record all conversations automatically and store each recording for about 3 to 4 months

2. Caller ID

3. *69 (call back the number that just called in)

4. Wireless

5. Multilines

6. Conference capabilities and other Definity system features

7. unique appearance

Attitude is everthing.
-Snapper

TRY SHOOTING FOR THE MOON

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

you might try magix, but you would be limited to using the voice mail to record conversations...having to press a button to record. AND you only get 200 hours of record time.

Magix? Do you have a web adress?

Attitude is everthing.
-Snapper

Comdial has systems small and large that could handle most if not all of what your asking. Even the Comdial DX80 can handle it, depending on how many central office lines and extensions your going to need. (

There are numerous companies out there that make Call Logging devices. Normally they are place trunk-side, not line-side, so the user has absolutely no control over them. They are primarily used in law enforcement applications, and 911 centers.

I haven't ever used them, but I did some ressearch years ago. Above are a couple of links off of google.

pansophic

IP Office from Avaya can be set to record 100%, randomly, or activated by shortcode. Though I'm not sure about *69, I'm pretty sure it has the other capabilities your looking for also.

[cheers] Bottoms up!

The system you need is an NEC ELITE IPK with a VMS series voice mail. Can do all you request and more!

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back