Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hardware Inventory Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeToWork

Programmer
Jun 16, 2010
US
What would be a good place to find such an Access database? I have been tasked with designing and implementing such a database for a 50 person office. Thank you in advance for any leads.

This probably depends upon just what you want to track. . .

I've seen several downloadable inventory database definitions around the web, so i'd suggest you find one that looks most like what you want to track, download it, and customize for your specifics (additional columns/tables or name changes).

I did web search but only found commercial versions. I'm looking for a freeware schema, hopefully. I want to track hardware (computers, phones, etc.).

Papadba, could you possibly point me in the right direction to the downloadable MS Access inventory database definitions?

Thank you in advance.

If you want to look at some others (beyond those in the link Duane provided), you might search for "free download access inventory database definitions" - there are quite a few hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back