Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hardware & cable numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackdaniels1955

Technical User
Jul 26, 2002
GB
It`s a few years since i worked with these,can anyone tell me what the following are used for:-

ELU 26

cable TSR 9010481 (ericcson connector to 2 bare ends)

1 cable TSR 9010240 (ericcson connector to RJ45) maybe same as above with RJ45 already?

1 cable TSR 9010450 (ericcson connector to ericcson connector ) could be for the tele`s.

Also now got a NIU not an IPU any info on this??

ELU 26 board = ISDN Board ,The board provides layer 1 and layer 2 of four ISDN basic rate interface (BRI) at reference point S (S-interface).
Each S-interface has a bitstream speed of 19.2 kbit/s of witch 2*64 kbit/s (2 Bchannels) are dedicated for speech and data, 16 kbit/s (D channel) for signalling and 48 kbit/s are overhead.Layer 2 on ELU-21 supports the LAPD signalling protocol.
It is possible to connect up to 8 ISDN terminals to each extension line.The terminals are connected to the logic on ELU-26 via overvoltage protection and radio filters.ELU-26 occupies 8 time slot of the LIM-switch, 2 time slots are used by eac terminal interface.

cable TSR 9010481 = TU76/GJUL 120 Ohm Cabel

cable TSR 9010240 = ??

cable TSR 9010450 = ELU,TLU,TMU cabel

NIU = Netwerk Interface unit it can replace also SIU ICU

CLOES,
Thanks for the info, I need a cable from the TLU76/1 to a Cisco router (RJ45) MFT E1 so guess I can use the cable TSR 9010481 and put a RJ45 on the end, if not I will try the other one already rj45.
ELU26 can I use a Network terminal (BT style) instead of overvoltage protection and radio filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back