Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Harddisk icon on query 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Aug 16, 2007
US
Hi All,
when iam runing the query i am seeing that "Hard Disk" under the source tab and corresponding recorded calls agents ids are showing "0", but calls on the tape are agents id's are not "0". why?

Can any one please help me with this.

Please explain more what you are seeing, I don't understand exactly what you mean.

The hard disk icon means the call is on the logger hard drive. Agent Id is not stored with the record on tape which is why I do not understand what you mean.

I think 9885776408 is doing an agent and channel query. When you do both and display results together, the audio queried by the "Channel" tab always show with the hard drive (since it's querying the logger directly). The agent ID on those calls will be 0 because the logger itself doesn't store an Agent ID.

The calls queried on the "agent" tab are based off CTI, and hence have all the extra information a CLS query will give you. You don't know where the source is however, until you perform a Locate on the call.

I hope this helps.

how do you query the channel and agent query seperately

In your query search option remove all channels on the channel tab to only see agent results, or vice versa remove all agents in the agents tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back