Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hard Drive repair software? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeking

Technical User
Jun 5, 2003
US
Does anyone know where If there is any share ware out there that will help me access my windows 2000 damaged drive. It crashed last week and I have it set up as my secondary drive now. Windows recognizes it but wont let me access it. It is readable with Magic recovery program but I don't have the $$$ to pay for the program. Thank's in Advance.......

If you are still having a problem, I've just had marvelous luck recovering a hard drive that Partitian Magic had unformatted. The program that fixed it was GetDataBack, it is shareware and has a limited version that will allow you to see what it can recover and actually let you view the files before you fork over the dough to register the product. Two versions NTFS and FAT. I have the FAT.

ssa@cfu.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back