Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hard Drive failure - Error Sy0ctl.soa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssplus

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2004
US
Hello,

We recently had a hard drive failure. After restoring Mas90 Ver. 4.1 all seems well, except I get the following error.

Record: T!; is missing from SY0CTL.SOA

Error #11: Record not found or Duplicate key on write
Program SYHEAD Line 6320

The varaible " ; " changes in consecutive order each time the error is received. next occurrence will be " record T1@ "

I did try to restore backup versions of SY0CTL.SOA that didn't correct the issue.

The error occurs when trying to print certain reports, or when a transaction requires reports to print, IE Update Receipt Register. It's only in certain areas and I don't see a pattern. It's different companies, different modules, some work some don't.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Resolved with the post release program fix collection for version 4.10. In other words you need to install the latest fixes for v4.10

Thanks for the tip, but this didn't work. I knew it couldn't be that easy. Any other suggestions ?

The resolution on the knowledge base indicated that this only happened when previewing the report before printing. Are you previewing first or going straight to printing?

I don't even get to the point where I can preview or print. For example as soon as I click on Inventory Stock status report I receive the error. I reveive it before the report option window even opens.

Same as true for P/O Daily Receipt/Registers Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back