Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hanging ELCOT16 all lines are busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

aberin

Technical User
Feb 26, 2009
PH
I have a PBX Panasonic TDE600 (Branch A) connecting to an Panasonic ns300(Branch B). Branch A TDE600's SIP extension is what I made Branch B NS300's SIP trunk. My problem now is that all the ELCOT16 connected to the Branch A TDE600 all line are always busy. Branch A TDE600's elcot16 card contains PSTN line and GSM Gateway. when the Branch B ns300 uses the SIP trunk it doesn't cut immediately. What can be done to solve the problem if the Branch A Elcot16 card is hanging, any recommendation please help me.

Mike_K, it's not possible because when I use the IP gateway they have an E&M card that also uses a DID application and conflicts with the current programming. Any suggestions yet?

1) With H.323 connection and TIE function You don't need to use DID/DDI feature absolutely.
2) DID/DDI table can content up to 1000 entries - not enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back