Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hang up loading avaya ip office web manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grapestew

IS-IT--Management
Jan 16, 2014
US
I am getting stuck loading the IP office web manager. I can get to the link page that displays:

IP Office Web Manager
System Status
Knowledge Base
Avaya Support

Once I click IP office web manager it just sits and spins forever. I have tried FireFox, Chrome, and Exploder. I added it as a trusted site and tried different Java versions.

The link that it goes to after clicking the IP office web manager link is:
Any Ideas?

Probably not installed. Need recreate the SD card and ensure that you select to include the web management files when prompted to do so.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I went into programs and features to modify the install but it did actually install.

From that description no it didn't - that's IP Office Manager on your PC that you're talking about, not the web management files that need to be on the System SD card that's in the IP Office system.

Using IP Office Manager, shut down the memory card, remove it from the system and then using an SD slot on your PC, run the command to recreate the SD card and ensure that you include (as said earlier) the web management files when prompted. Then reinsert the card. And DO NOT REFORMAT THE CARD.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back