Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

handling drill down event into vb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

janardan

Programmer
Aug 7, 2002
US
Hi,
I am developing a vb.net application that has some reports.
On one report I have three fields and if the user clicks on the first field it should open a report for that field - row combination. same for all three fields.
as I cannot use hyperlink option for windows application. I am creating three different groups and handling the drill event for the report. but I have to show all the three fields into one row. for that there are two options:
1. put all three fields into one of the group- but then in drill event I am just getting the same grouplevel for all three.
2. put all three fields into their respective groups, and check the underlay following section property for them. - it shows the fields into one row but again I am getting the same grouplevel into drill event. (this seems to be a bug into crystal).
so can u suggest me something for this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back