Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HACPM CONFIGURE ON AIX UNIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tod123

ISP
Aug 11, 2008
US
HI,

I WANT TO CONFIGURE HACPM CLUSTER ON AIX UNIX SERVER. HOW I CAN CONFIGURE IT. I AM NEW FOR THIS.

Wow. With a task as big as designing and configuring and HACMP Cluster... you don't want to be asking for online help if you are new to this.

There are so many areas and so much planning ahead of time that has to be done. You really need to either 1) read up on all the HACMP information you can ( is a good starting place) or 2) hire a consultant to come in to do the initial setup and learn as much as you can from looking over their shoulders.

To be honest, HACMP configuration is not for the faint of heart.

Regards,
Chuck

This reminds me of an incident several years ago when, during a telephone conversation, I was asked how to spell HACMP. Albeit the user at the other end of the 'phone was rather distressed at the time, but the concept of having to spell HACMP for someone disturbed me somewhat.

No offence intended tod123; I hope you find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back