Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HACMp node shutdown while acquiring or releasing ressource

Status
Not open for further replies.

samikam

IS-IT--Management
Jan 16, 2005
CI
Having set up an HACMP 5.2 two nodes cluster on p5 550 (AIX 5.3 ), one node always shutdown when it has to release its ressources or acquire the other node ressources. Could someone help me o understand why and solve this problem?

please give me more infos about your cluster configuration - or just outputs of below commands:

cllsif
clshowres

r, m.

If you did not get an answer to this problem, you might try the HACMP group at yahoo. HACMP developers post there as well as a lot of HACMP power users.
Go to Yahoo Groups, and search for HACMP group.

Mark Whetzel
Harris County Hospital District
mark_whetzel at hchd dot tmc dot edu

Hi,

I have two Rs/6000 6F1 (each with 2 ethernet adapters, one 8-ports SAN switch and 1 DS4300 containing 4x36 Go) on two sites distant from 500m. The switches are linked with FO.
1. Is it possible to use diskhb
2. Wht are the step to set heartbeat over IP aliases

Thaks for all.
samikam

Hi,

Check if you have any SRC related errors in the errpt, if there post the errpt -a output of that error.

Cheers
Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back