Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

H323 trunk denial event 1575: SETUP msg send failed D1=0x9e97 D2=0x198b

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucDuong19

Technical User
Sep 16, 2019
VN
Hi all,
My system is working normal, but the morning today all calls from my phone via H323 trunks error. I make to list trace station and received "denial event 1575: SETUP msg send failed D1=0x9e97 D2=0x198b". Status signal link, stat trunk still inservice. But i cannot make call.
Please help me solve this issue.
Many thanks all.

There's something wrong with the signaling over the H323 trunk. Keepalives might be working, but you're not getting a happy answer from the far end.

If you can wireshark it to see the H323 messages, that'd be nice. Otherwise, you can MST trace the H323 messages which is significantly more complicated but will accomplish the same - looking at the signaling messages.

Thanks for the reply! Kyle.
Tonight I restarted CM then H323 backbone should go up. I did not change anything from the config. I am afraid that this problem may happen again. I still haven't found the exact problem and how to solve it. I'm thinking there might be a loss of sync between CM and other systems.

Shouldn't have to restart.

H323 signaling is Q931 under the hood - same signaling as ISDN PRI but over IP and not a D channel.

Im not sure Kyle. But squency a week this issue happened again.
Rgs,
Duc Duong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back